- Six Sigma Certification has become a non-negotiable qualification for professionals across the private sector. It’s application cuts across industries and roles. In another 5 years, Six Sigma will become a basic qualification like computer literacy.
- Individuals with Six Sigma Certification earn a significantly higher annual salary than their counterparts.(In fact, the 2011 Annual iSixSigma World-Wide Salary Survey revealed that a Black Belt can earn up to $202,500 per year, with the average being $89,196).
We encourage deserving individuals who recognize the power of Six Sigma qualification by awarding them with scholarships (as high as 100%) to our Six Sigma courses. So, if you qualify, you will get Free Six Sigma course.
By doing so, we positively impact the careers of several young professionals.
We awarded scholarships to over 200 candidates!
Scope of Scholarship for Six Sigma
Scholarship covers access to our Six Sigma Courses. (Certification Fees is not included in Scholarship).
To avail the free Six Sigma Yellow Belt or Green Belt or Black Belt, you need to eligible, complete your scholarship application and submit to us. Most creative and deserving candidate be awarded 100 % scholarship to our Six Sigma Yellow Belt or Green Belt or Black Belt course.
- Total work experience should be less than 7 years
- In case of students, only final year full-time MBA students are eligible
- Submission of scholarship application form
- Like our Facebook page (Click here) & subscribe our Youtube channel (Click here)
Selection Criteria for Free Six Sigma Course
- Genuine Credentials
- Deserving candidates
- Creativity and out-of-box thinking
- Recommendation from HR (for employees)/Placement officer (for students)
- Credentials highlighted in CV/Resume
Access Application Form
* – Mandatory field
Terms & Conditions
- Please limit the number of applications(including caption) per person to 1.
- Applicants who have been awarded scholarship will be intimated by email. There will no intimation for unsuccessful applicants.
- Applicants once rejected for the scholarship will not be selected in subsequent periods. Re-applying will disqualify the applicant.
- Keep your captions clean and related to process improvement.
- Spam, obscene, and malicious submissions will be deleted.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, the applicant confirms that all the information provided is true, factual and valid. Incorrect information or distortion of facts may lead to disqualification.
- The selection committee may contact the reference to validate the information provided by the applicant.
- Scholarship offer is valid for a period of 30 days, within which the applicant must enroll for the course, after which, the offer will expire.
- Scholarship is not transferable.
- Selection committee’s decision is final.
- This scholarship is currently available only for Indian Resident Professionals & MBA Students.